Lets make friends: What other hobbies do you like?

I teach people how to begin with python in my school and i play csgo, valo, Obv GMod, minecraft, Vr games like Pavlov Shack or Pavlov Pc, and many simulator games of anything; I have a friend who makes phonk and my father does Hardbass and Techno

Reactions: Sunee
I binge watch good tv shows. I watch movies with my family, I like sharing sci-fi movies with my mom who only watches reality tv lol.
I code, I like to write my own games from scratch no engine n shit.
I like to write, I have journals and journals full of random thoughts and sketches.
I draw, trippy patterns, dragons, d&d characters, random ideas.
I play dungeons and dragons (DM and Player) (We currently are like 3 years into a campaign spanning 3 DMs), magic the gathering, and some board games like catan with my friends.
I enjoy exploring different genres of music, hitting shuffle on random playlist/making stations to find new music.
I listen to philosopher alan watts a lot when I'm bored and feel like writing.
I play tons of rocket league, im hardstuck Champ 2 rn for those who also play lol.
and I watch TIKTOK like a normal unhealthy person.

I don't see a lot of social posts around the forums lately so lets start one!
What other hobbies do you guys have outside of Gmod? Let's discuss our hobbies and maybe make some friends with similar hobbies!

Outside of Gmod I'm a big fan of Minecraft, I also really enjoy any games that have interesting/unusual mechanics like Baba Is you, Among us, VRchat ETC!
Outside of gaming I enjoy making Art, and I also really love Entomology and Paleontology - being outdoors and looking at the neat fauna the exist around me has always had a special place in my heart.
If you also do art, I'd love to see examples! (keep it within the rules of the forums please!)

What about you? what do YOU enjoy? :D
You already know me sunee but i like to draw and work out i also think human anatomy is cool becuase it shows what body parts are measures to each preportion.

Last edited:
  • Love
I love, getting outside when i am able to. I enjoy going on long drives just to sight see and look at new and interesting things.
I love listening to music, I don't really have a preference when it comes to it, as i do enjoy listening to lots of things.
I love doing new things IRL, whether thats going somewhere new or if it's getting to meet someone new (etc). I enjoy experiencing new things.

Attachments

• cap-doctor.gif
    cap-doctor.gif
    516.3 KB · Views: 39
Let's see...
  • Creating content for VRChat. More specifically I've been ripping a bunch of character models from other games like Kenshi and Endless Legend then converting them into avatars for the game. In fact I spent the past few days updating them.
  • Mapping for GoldSrc and Source. Most of what I've made are based off tutorials I've found online but I have been working on deathmatch map for Half-Life.
  • Making some videos and posting them on my YouTube Channel. Most of what I've been posting recently are shitposts I've made in Source Filmmaker but I've been slowly inching towards working on animations with Blender.
  • Speaking of Blender, I've been working on some 3D-modeling projects on the side.

• Love
Let's see...
  • Creating content for VRChat. More specifically I've been ripping a bunch of character models from other games like Kenshi and Endless Legend then converting them into avatars for the game. In fact I spent the past few days updating them.
  • Mapping for GoldSrc and Source. Most of what I've made are based off tutorials I've found online but I have been working on deathmatch map for Half-Life.
  • Making some videos and posting them on my YouTube Channel. Most of what I've been posting recently are shitposts I've made in Source Filmmaker but I've been slowly inching towards working on animations with Blender.
  • Speaking of Blender, I've been working on some 3D-modeling projects on the side.
Blender? Nice. I still need to know about sketchup but ik the things about Blender