Limit the amount of people allowed in a base

ThaT

User
Dec 2, 2021
Before I get into this I wanted to start off by saying I am in no way throwing shade at the Bambozzini Gang. In fact, I am jealous of their group and the sheer power in numbers they have. Ok now lets get into this.

As it stands right now there is no limit to how many people can be in the same base. What does that mean for us? Well in the screenshot below you will find a base that had well over 20+ people inside. I saw this sign and had to take a screenshot but this is a little insane. Maybe there should be a limit of like 10 allowed in a base to keep things fair. I will post the screenshot below but let me know what you guys think! If you +1 or -1 please include reasons!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2784131138

The limit was higher its been lowered to 25. The max party limit is 25 there so if you are in a party you have to only base in one base. If you are able to get 25 good for you that just means you got friends.

Reactions: ThaT
The limit was higher its been lowered to 25. The max party limit is 25 there so if you are in a party you have to only base in one base. If you are able to get 25 good for you that just means you got friends.

dang 25 is pretty high! Ok thanks for the info!

Suggestion Denied
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​