Your In-Game Name:
LoneRabbit

Steam Name:
LoneRabbit

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
LoneRabbit#4971

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
yes. i was banned on AtomicRp for racism+ltap. i was accused of saying racial slurs when i did not and i let my emotions get the better of me and i got mad and ltapped.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1 day 13 hrs 33 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes i have with another player (mittens)

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes i have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes i do

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
yes i do have prior staffing experience on ZeitaRP. i started as trial mod and worked my way to co-owner until the server went down

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
yes washed and damarcus

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
i have experience with Blogs but not SAM or AWarn3

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
to bring a very good environment to AtomicRp

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
i can be a valuable member to the team

What is your timezone?
eastern standard time

+1 talk to you in game, but app needs some work.

Would be a good addition to the staff team though!

Last edited:
Big +1 From me - This guy is not only mature, I've been speaking to him a lot recently. Hes seemed really down to earth about applying and asked for advice. He has prior staffing experience and is all around chill and seems fit. I would love to see you move on to interview <3 good luck man

-1 It seems like you put zero effort into your application.

The prior staff experience is good and I trust the opinion of your vouchers.
But the lack of effort in this app is very strong. The app is what first shows us how much effort you want to put in to being a staff member. And putting 1 short sentence answers in the end really does not show us you want to be on the staff team.
I also have not seen you but that could be due to your low time on the server.
Best of luck.

-1 your application looks like you put little work into it. why trust you with staff and expect you will put the work into being a good staff member if you don’t even put in the work for your application.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.