Your In-Game Name:
LoneRabbit

Steam Name:
LoneRabbit

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
LoneRabbit#4971

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
yes i try to keep the same name. anything else just feels different and weird

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
yes. i was banned on AtomicRp for racism+ltap. i was accused of saying racial slurs when i did not and i let my
emotions get the better of me and i got mad and ltapped.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
4 days 10 hrs 20 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes i have with another player (mittens and washed)

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes i have read the rules and studied them. i remember the basics from prior staffing a few years ago but mainly focused on the other rules like NLR.
the rules about the some of the roles i dont know but have
asked staff about them and done better with the roles.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes i do unless im on another game then i wont use it as much as i do on Gmod

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
yes, i used to play on an old server called Zeitarp a few years ago before i went in the Military. i played on the server for about 5 days time before i
decided to apply for staff and when i got accepted i enjoyed staffing and worked hard to work my up the staff chain. i eventually made it to head admin after
a good amount of time on the
server and making sure everyone enjoyed their time in Zeitarp.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Washed
Damarcus

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
i have experience with Blogs but not SAM or AWarn3. i dont remember exactly what the other things we used were called but we did use Blogs
a lot with damage and kills against other players.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
i want to be a part of the Atomic staff to bring a good evnironment for players and to make sure everyone has a good time on the server.
most of the time when im on later at night is when most people come on and mass rdm and start the racial slurs and ruin everyone else's time on the server.
if there are staff on later at night, theres usually only one and is too busy to get to all of the tickets and have a hard time keeping up with current tickets.
A lot of the time i see only one staff taking tickets and cant get to all of them and people say "this server sucks" in chat. i want to be able to help staff when they get
too many tickets to handle by themselves so they dont get overwhelmed.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
i feel i should be accepted because i would be a great member to the team to help out the community to be a good place for everyone to enjoy.
i miss staffing because it gave me a sense of confidence and it thrilled me to see people having such a great time in the server because of how good the staff did their job.
i always try to do my best when i find a good server and this is the best server i have found with great people and amazing staff and i would very much love to a part of this amazing team.
i haven't met all the staff but the ones i have met have been amazing in their response time and how they handle the sits. i would love to be a part of this team.

What is your timezone?
eastern standard time

+1 Again I think this man is really mature, I speak to him on a daily basis on the server/discord. He always asks for advice and seems very adamant about becoming part of the team. Goodluck my man <3 Your deserve it

-1 Racism and LTAP, if you cant keep your cool over some accusations of racism, then proceed to be racist and LTAP, I doubt you can keep your cool as a staff.

you seem dedicated but being a staff you can not lose your temper no matter what people say to you or do to you. if you can work on your temper and not get mad at people just because they are insulting you or even if they are trying to get you mad. with the racist thing, you say you didn't say anything racist but we don't ban anyone for racism unless we have video proof. so either your lying or the person that banned you didn't have video proof. so if you can prove that you got banned without video proof then ill change my answer to a +1.

Last edited:
+1

Your app looks decent, The Racist + LTAP does not look good for you though. Ill give you a +1 and at least give you a chance for a interview. Good luck!

+1 while the racism and LTAP warn is a bit concerning, you have a very good application and i've talked to you in game and on discord and you seem like a very chill person, i think you should at least have an attempt at an interview, goodluck!

-1 Racism and LTAP, if you cant keep your cool over some accusations of racism, then proceed to be racist and LTAP, I doubt you can keep your cool as a staff.

I agree with Beta on this one

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Hez on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta Male on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.