Making staff tickets

Broly

User
Aug 6, 2021
Ever since I have joined the staff team and took tickets, I always loved the people who put more info into their tickets. It really helps me out and the other staff members too. It makes our jobs way easier and saves both of our time. Listen, I don't mind taking tickets and helping the community out, but I really do not like when people just put one word in their tickets. For example, they put "rdm" or they put "nlr". Not saying names but while I was staffing today, someone put as their ticket "arrest". I do not know what you mean by that. I have to go through much more to find out. I have to found out what happened, when it happened. If you do not know their names then that is fine, I just want to gather more info about the incident. If I am going to be completely honest, you saying those one word tickets is actually going to increase the time it takes to get to your ticket.

Lets say that you made a ticket just saying "rdm". Sense I have to go through a lot more, it would slow down the ticket process and I will not be getting to other peoples tickets. I try me best to satisfy everyone, I don't want to leave them hanging long enough for them to eventually log off.

Thank you for reading my discussion, have a nice day <3