Accepted Marba29 Staff Application

Marba29

User
May 21, 2023
Username: Marba29

◈ Your In-Game Name: Marba29

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199350340601/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: marba#2138

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one warn from the past which was a "RDM" warn. I got the warn from a situation of confusion. I was kidnaping someone and another person was body blocking him from the cage. I had previously had a "KOS on props" sign, but I had undone it at an earlier time. This is my only warn and it happened when I was new to Gmod and the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1week 4days 12hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? on school days I'm on from (4:40pm - 9:20pm) on Weekends I'm on from (9:20am - 10:20pm)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? It would be an honor to be apart of the atomic staff. Being on the staff team would give me the opportunity to give back. I loved my jobs as staff in other games and believe I would love it here even more. My main vision also aligns with the servers. as Wilkers said it best "AtomicRP has always had the goal of being the most enjoyable and popular game server within all of the DarkRP game mode. Our efforts from the top down have always been guided by our commitment to creating an enjoyable, inclusive, and continuously improving community that works towards betterment through all facets and to the best of our ability at all times."

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would make a great staff member. I have a wonderful understanding of the rules, and have read them multiple times. Classmates and teachers say I have a high social emotional intelligence. I have a understanding of my emotional maturity, and have a great deal of patients. I'm a extremely quick learner. Gmod is the only game I play right now so all of my game time will be on the server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I suffer from dysgraphia (a neurological disorder characterized by writing disabilities. Specifically, the disorder causes a person's writing to be distorted or incorrect.) so if Anything is grammatically incorrect or doesn't sound right I truly tried my best.

+1

No reason why he should be declined, he teached me alot of stuff that would have gotten me warned in the future, and is also a really reasonable and nice person :D

Username: Marba29

◈ Your In-Game Name: Marba29

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199350340601/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: marba#2138

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one warn from the past which was a "RDM" warn. I got the warn from a situation of confusion. I was kidnaping someone and another person was body blocking him from the cage. I had previously had a "KOS on props" sign, but I had undone it at an earlier time. This is my only warn and it happened when I was new to Gmod and the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1week 4days 12hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? on school days I'm on from (4:40pm - 9:20pm) on Weekends I'm on from (9:20am - 10:20pm)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? It would be an honor to be apart of the atomic staff. Being on the staff team would give me the opportunity to give back. I loved my jobs as staff in other games and believe I would love it here even more. My main vision also aligns with the servers. as Wilkers said it best "AtomicRP has always had the goal of being the most enjoyable and popular game server within all of the DarkRP game mode. Our efforts from the top down have always been guided by our commitment to creating an enjoyable, inclusive, and continuously improving community that works towards betterment through all facets and to the best of our ability at all times."

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would make a great staff member. I have a wonderful understanding of the rules, and have read them multiple times. Classmates and teachers say I have a high social emotional intelligence. I have a understanding of my emotional maturity, and have a great deal of patients. I'm a extremely quick learner. Gmod is the only game I play right now so all of my game time will be on the server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I suffer from dysgraphia (a neurological disorder characterized by writing disabilities. Specifically, the disorder causes a person's writing to be distorted or incorrect.) so if Anything is grammatically incorrect or doesn't sound right I truly tried my best.
+1 dope guy he has really helped me alot and i would say he would be great hes full of smiles and a really bright person too be around if i could give him +100 i would haha