Your In-Game Name:

Meglo

Steam Name:

Far

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

Far#0009

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No but on the discord server yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
RDM (It was a missclick and i adverted but i still got reported)
RDM (He cussed my dead mom)
NLR (because it was a pizza shop and i paid 5k for a pizza, they killed me and i came back just to get the pizza and i got reported)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1 day, 10 hours, 2 minutes, 54 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yup
Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yup

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

yup
Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Sry no

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
also no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
ik they are staff stuff but no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
i think I could be a great asset to the staff team due to the range of hours and timezones I could help to cover, Ive always wanted to be staff and i am willing to put around 1 until 4 hours a day into the server, helping and staffing. i see there is alot of rdming and breaking rules and i am willing to fix that. while having fun. i am able to keep calm in sits with people who are only on the server to cause trouble on the server with a great sense of patience.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
because i am willing to put my time and afford into being staff trying to make the server a better place while having a smile on my face. I, myself, can bring maturity, unbiased opinions, kindness and passion to the team.

What is your timezone?
GMT+3

Grammar Mistakes, 2 warnings for RDM (Reason for this is because I hate RDMers), I like the dedication for the application in words just not sentences, speaking about sentences, very small sentences for the last 3rd and 2nd questions, including needing more time on the server.

Grammar Mistakes, 2 warnings for RDM (Reason for this is because I hate RDMers), I like the dedication for the application in words just not sentences, speaking about sentences, very small sentences for the last 3rd and 2nd questions
im sorry about the grammer mistakes i am arab. we dont use english often here

-1 Doesn't seem like you know the rules all too well. I also recommend you reading up on the rules and try to reapply later on.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks. DM me with questions/concerns.