Members of the community who Intentionally antagonize and harrass people with mental disabilitys and try to get them angry to get them banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

keynou1234

User
Sep 26, 2023
people i will list in this thread are people i have interacted with while on atomic who know I have mental illnesses that cause me to have problems with social interactions and cause me to get angry easier, yet still antagonize me and try to start arguements with me so they can get me banned for entertainment, I have let this slide for a long time and I cant stand it anymore. I will also make a thread discussing people who have a positive personality and often arent trying to start problems, this list will be edited anytime i find more people or remember more names.

Edit- I did not get banned, Pixel didnt even read my post and assumed i was mad over a ban i never got. some of these people have been antagonizing me for days,

Spa P2W
Adora
Pixel Pioneer

Last edited:
It's not anyone's fault but your own for getting banned. Take accountability.

Reactions: Massa Ruby
Reactions: Massa Ruby
IMG_2605.jpeg

Also you did get banned from our discord. For racist content. It’s a shame you just tried lying. Don’t say racist stuff buddy. Own up & man up.

I am locking this thread as it is clearly turning into more than what any party here should want.
If you would like to discuss it further, you can add me on Discord using my username here.

Status
Not open for further replies.