Denied MEOW MEOW Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEOW MEOW

User
May 31, 2023
Username: MEOW MEOW

◈ Your In-Game Name: drakee69

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199128745187/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: drakee69#7177

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. All my active warns:
Hate speech class 4 given by a old t-mod Cameron McQueen on 6/28/23
RDM class 3 given by moderator Smokey Dragon 6/30/2023

My hate speech warn is 100 percent my fault saying the r-word was unnecessary, I will say this however when I activated this sit by making a ticket after numerous times of asking the t-mod that banned me to send me back bc the person gave me reasons that he didn't RDM me which I agreed with however he did not send me back I was getting frustrated at the situation which made me say the r-word a to totally regret and apologize for my actions.

The RDM warn was caused by my laziness as he was on my props but I killed him as he walking off of them I apologize to the person this happened to and now that I am freshened up on that rule it will never happen again and a want to thank Smokey for explaining this rule to me.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days 6hours and 48 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? evenings and morning

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to be apart of the staff team because I want to help the community and I believe I could help the staff team out with tickets seeing as I am active a lot of the time on atomic Rp 2 when I don't see much mods online I believe this would help the server gain more population and help out atomic. I feel like my extensive playing time on the atomic servers would help me sole any issue people are having. I also feel like this would be a opportunity to gain a sense responsibility, And I just fell as being a mod I would make me have a awesome time with all the players on the servers.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because of the way I could help the staff team get stress off there back and help players that may be experiencing and problems. I believe I could do this because of the knowledge of the server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. For the staff team I would love to call my self a funny guy so I believe I could bring a laugh and joy to the staff teams faces, and for all the player that play the amazing server atomic I would love to solve all the ticket You throw at me.

Thank You for the opportunity to try and become staff!!!​

-1 Player seems generally toxic and immature. I can't see this player being very dedicated to staff life and has a lot to do to rewrite their already bad reputation.

-1 Player seems generally toxic and immature. I can't see this player being very dedicated to staff life and has a lot to do to rewrite their already bad reputation.
I'm sorry u feel that way but I believe I can move on from that and put it in the past.

-1 Many negative interactions with players. He has inside me previously, but even if that's not a factor, he is very toxic ingame, and immature.

Insiding by DeerBanditCamp.com (Drakee69 name previously)
This clip shows the player not know the rule about 'Insiding', then proceeding to destroy my printers. If he cannot understand the rules, and handle me kicking him out of the party, I doubt he will be able to handle a staffing position.

-1 Many negative interactions with players. He has inside me previously, but even if that's not a factor, he is very toxic ingame, and immature.

Insiding by DeerBanditCamp.com (Drakee69 name previously)
This clip shows the player not know the rule about 'Insiding', then proceeding to destroy my printers. If he cannot understand the rules, and handle me kicking him out of the party, I doubt he will be able to handle a staffing position.
This happened when I had just started the server and the warn/ban has expired I have now learned the insiding rules. Soory about any trouble u may have faced.

This happened when I had just started the server and the warn/ban has expired I have now learned the insiding rules. Soory about any trouble u may have faced.
Even if it was just then, while I'm walking around you continuously harass me when I say nothing to you.

Player directly mentioned his application to me in game. This is a no-go, as it comes off as desperate and immature. Patience is important as a staff member and you seem to lack that.
I have been in several sits with you on Server 2 in a short period which makes me question how well you know the rules.

I believe your application could also use work, mainly on expanding on the 2 questions.

I look forward to you adjusting from the criticism here and reapplying in the future where I will hopefully be able to change my opinion of you.
It’s not personal.

-1 I have never had a good interaction with this player, and I don't believe they would use their abilities as staff responsibly. I fear how they would treat our players.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.