Accepted Merpys Staff App

Merpy

User
Aug 8, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Merpy

Steam Name: Merpy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/NoFriendshipsLast/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: Merpy#0006

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? : Yessir/Maam

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? Nope

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) : 7 days, 16 hours, 8 minutes, 53 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? : Yes!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? : Of Course, after all that's what I had to do before applying, or at least it said.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? : Yup

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) : Yes I do, I used to be a senior mod for Neonlink but was sadly let go after the community director falsified info after me because he didn't like me

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) : Yes
Birdie
UFTaco
Mother Kim

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have good knowledge with Blogs and Awarn3, Maybe not as much with SAM but i'm happy to learn :D

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? : I Honestly see the atomic staff always fluttered with a lot of tickets and it gives them not much time to fully enjoy the game or RP and I wanna be able to lighten the load off the mods who have to sweat their ass off to manage on top of tickets, cause I frankly feel bad for all the hate they get of "Why aren't you doing tickets" or "Why are you taking so long to take my ticket" completely forgetting the part of its a 100+ member server with a few mods and admins on at a time, so being a staff I feel would be able to help take the load off of them, which I would also love to do and learn more about people of the server, whether it comes from them or from how I see them play, so much to be discovered when playing gmod and I frankly miss it.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Mostly as the same reasons of above but also, i've made a lot of nice friends on the staff team and they honestly bring a smile to my face when they accept my tickets and im also a hard working individual as in I like to keep pounding out the work till none is left (of course their will never not be work when being a admin on Atomic) therefore id love to just give it my all and show the staff team that i am capable of being a staff and that I could bring a lot to this server, slowly but surely, Also I really like the higher ups, Wilkers and Noob really are good owners and i feel like i should be giving back to them for making me have some fun memories on this server

What is your timezone? Central Daylight Time

We were friends and he was a pretty cool guy until he did something, but a small problem in game shouldn’t be a big problem in real life +1

Last edited:
+1
Amazing guy 10/10 he would make an amazing staff. He knows when to get professional and when to not. <3

love-sweet.gif

+1 awesome guy who is nothing but friendly in every interaction I've had with him, he knows the rules and is respectful.