Major Romano

Steam Name:
MMTC

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
I turned 15 2 months ago

Your discord name/tag:
MMTC#2793

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
My discord name is MMTC which is not the same as my AtomicRP name, which is Major Romano

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been warned for rdm class III because I was a bit too cautious of my surrounding folk and when I heard a gunshot from the dude in front of me I started panicking and shooting. And I got a 24-hour ban due to Hate Speech Class IV 1st offense

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
4 days, 11 hours last time I checked

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have read the rules fully and thoroughly enough to get a higher score than I did on my math exam

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I have read the staff information and would like to try

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I have a microphone and I have used it quite consistently while playing on the server.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes I have and it is on the Icefuse.net darkrp servers. I have recently retired from it because I merely used it for experience in staffing as I didn't really care much for the server I was staffing on and the requirements were quite tough to meet.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No I haven’t so far

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no but I do have experience with something similar to Billy's Logs

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
The reason I wanna join most is because of the constant problems that continue to occur. Another reason is because I want to gain more experience on the server. I currently feel that the amount of people that are able to enforce these laws are lackluster. I would also like to help with recruitment of others who just want to help out the community. I am also currently interested in becoming a gamemaster to make the community more exciting. Instead of trying to find old games that have a small chance of entertaining others, I would like to try out games that try to keep it fresh and fun

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
One of the reasons why I should be accepted into the staff team is that I am online most of the time. My timezone is advantageous because I could be online when other staff members are currently unavailable during the night time EST. Another reason would be that I try to be as patient as possible as I have experienced dealing with not only real children but also self-righteous man-children. One Last reason is that I try to take any problem that seems stupid or very weird to the best of my ablitiy. I feel that I would be a perfect fit for this server’s staff team.

What is your timezone?
Philippine Standard Time

What time of the day are you usually on?
2:30:am-9:00pm EST

-1 Vac ban less than a year ago, low effort and see below.
Another reason would be that I try to be as patient as possible as I have experienced dealing with not only real children but also self-righteous man-children

You would be required to empathise with people if you were to become a staff member, understand their situation and relate to their frustration in a non-bias way. This doesn't speak to that in any way.

EDIT: oh and hate speech

-1 explains rdm warn but not hate speech 💀💀. also you called current mods "lackluster" when a mods +1 could heavily get you into the staff team 💀💀💀 (p.s. current mods are very good and have a great sense of humor, don't diss my homies)

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Dark Treip#1911 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Tungsten#7445 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.