Denied Mod application.

Pear sauce

User
Aug 12, 2021
Ikea
Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
- kizos#4325

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

- No it's not the same as my ingame name.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

- I been warned 2 times for failrp and rdm, - i counter raided thougt it was allowed when i started playing

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

- 4d 20h 33m

Have you read up on our rules fully?

-Yes i have read them over and over again and im just happy learning new stuff so im going to keep on reading them

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Ive been looking over them multiple times and will keep on looking as the other ones

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do have a microphone and i use it 90% of the time on

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Admin on zarp 2018
Mod on cloud gaming not to long ago

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

-not realy but i do know some of them

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

-I love helping out people in every way i can on the server, as a mod i would be able to do so much more for the community and the players. i have diffrent timezone then most of the people active and would therefor be on alot when there is almost no staff on, most of the time i only see one or two staff on duty. Id love to be interjuived and being able to show my potential as a staff member.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

-Because i have so much more i want to bring to the server then just a regular supporter. i realy like the staffs on the server, super friendly and i think i would be a good fit for the team.

What is your timezone?
  • UTC+2

+1 mature and has a really good understanding of the rules, plus he has a fairly sized penis.

+1 , Pear sauce has always been nice to literally everyone on the server, the app could use some more effort but honestly his attitude ingame and him following the rules 24/7 and his eagerness to help out new players and everyone he meets in his way is really enough to make up for it, best of luck Pear!

i mean right now there is currently no staff on i do know the post is very short but that does not determine how i am as a staff member ingame.

i mean right now there is currently no staff on i do know the post is very short but that does not determine how i am as a staff member ingame.
Not sure how that relates to you not using the full staff app template.....
And I do see staff is on, they may not be on duty but they are there. And there is also an interview going on.

+1 Helped build base and was super chill about coming over and showing/explaining things. Not to mention I see him on the server quite a bit.

pear was cool after the first raid and good sport about leaving my printers and only taking the money ended up chilling out and making friends real cool guy

+1 I personally think he would be of great service to the Staff Team and could help with the community in many more ways than just one.

has been very polite to me ingame and shows a general aptitude and good natured spirit imo seems to understand the concept of basing very well as they had tons of printers generally i kinda quite like this person as they have an attractive model aswell and seems pretty pro at the game id upvote it to give them a good shot at adminship it could be a good addition

xoxo

+1 He is a wonderful person when you get to know him truly, I think he would be a great help to the community if he got accepted into the team. (y)

The application is lacking in my opinion. Never really seen you on the server. It would help if you put your in-game name and didn't remove the first part of the template. Sorry, seems like you're a nice person, but to my eyes, this seems rushed.

+1
I have had really good interactions with him from when I talk to him, I think just speaking louder or getting a better mic would be good cause sometimes I cant hear you : P
But overall really fun guy and he raided me and didnt steal anything ;)

Last edited: