Accepted MonkeyGod's Staff application

MonkeyGod

User
Feb 23, 2021
Your In-Game Name: MonkeyGod

Steam Name:Hardnut20

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199086876095/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 15 ,16 in 5 months

Your discord name/tag:MonkeyGod#8402

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I was warned on atomic dark rp by pandamaster for RDM (unwar , class one)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 6 days 18hrs 26m and counting

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I do not i also do not have any experience on any other dark rp server in general

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I have from corsairBull and koiel

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have no expierience with SAM Awarn or BLogs

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to be part of the staff team for a few reasons. I am on a lot , so I see a lot happen. Just today I saw someone put a massive 3d 2d text screens on police station saying N***** hundreds of time's and that person I saw walking around completely fine an hour later, I believe the reason for this is because of the size of the staff team , for example. I get on usually early in the mornings and then there is hardly any staff on maybe one and sometimes none. So since I am on most the time I thought why not try to see if i can help. I also really like the staff on this server partly because this is the only Gmod Darkrp server I have ever played seriously on.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I think that I should be accepted because I believe the server would benefit from it. And not just the server but me myself. Since I have never had any experience being a mod on a server I think it would be a good thing to learn and benefit from. like I have said before this is the only dark rp server I have ever seriously played on. So I have not much experience with other servers rules I am accustomed to this servers rules. I think it would be a very cool thing to be able to help this server and I already have a lot of fun on it. Thank your for your time reading this and I hope you consider me a viable staff member .

+1
As one would say Corsair Strongly agrees with this application for the reasons that follow :

1. Seen around the server Rp and having a great time
Would make for a good Tmod to train up to be better since the little experience
3. Rarely seen AFK and always moving

Thats all i have to say. Best of lucky!

+1
We need somebody to staff on the mornings
Well Written and Detailed
I dont have any problems with you and would give you a chance
Good Luck!

Application Denied
Has been on LOA for more than a month. Terrible trainer for staff members.
You man never reapply for Atomic Networks Staff Position. Please DM me (KingChris#0009) for questions or concerns.