( I USED TO BE SAUL SILVERMAN )
Username: Mr.Brightside

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mr Brightside

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mrbrightsides/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: Mr.Brightside#4066

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. It was a long time ago and it's been cleared, I can't remember what it was, I was heavily drunk. ( I do not drink as much, I quit being an alcoholic.)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
2 months, server no longer exists. Staff.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? MT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Any

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am getting back into playing more frequently and I've notice the server needs some extra hands, I think I could be a good candidate and before the warn freaks you out, it wasn't too serious I think and it was a first time offense, I do not imagine or see myself causing any issues. I am a pretty genuine person, I like to play by the books and helping others is what I do. I've got the communication, I've got the drive and I most certainly got the time. Show me what is needed and expected and I can reassure you I will either A get it done, or B get it done at 110%. So am I someone who could benefit the team? Hell yeah, I got the charisma of a trust worthy cars salesmen, those are hard to come by, very slimy and weaselly lol. My point is, I got a lot of skills and I'm willing to put them to use in a good way. With that being said, I only strive to make those around me feel joyful, if not well god damn I'm only Canadian.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Great team player, fast learner, plays by books, interested in learning more, always room for improvement, morale booster, ready whenever, give me a chance and let me show ya.
(Edit) Listen, I'm a well rounded and calm individual, I speak to truth and nothing but the truth. Justice cannot be given without the truth, I'm an honorable man and I genuinely care about how others feel, so hell if I can help those by taking tickets and even maybe compromise so at the end of the day everyone's happy, that's what I do and I'd love to bring my skills and traits onto the team. If I was to be accepted, I only could show so much gratitude. So, let me embark on this journey with you and let us grow. Let us grow as players, friends, and co-workers.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
Ask and you shall receive, I am an open person and loves to talk and hear from others, conversations are the keys to building a relationship.

Canadian and probably watching Evil Dead in my spare time.
I listen to music often, rock and roll. But I do enjoy other genres.
I do indulge in the za, but I'm not dummy stoned 24/7.
Film Student in May

Now I leave you with this,
For Whom The Bell Tolls?

Last edited:
-1 Had many great interactions with this player but I'd like to see a little more on why you should be accepted. Other than that I think it's great and I would definitely like to see an interview.

(Edit) +1 great application, I’d really like to see the interview

Last edited:
-1 Had many great interactions with this player but I'd like to see a little more on why you should be accepted. Other than that I think it's great and I would definitely like to see an interview.
Thank you ATG, much appreciated and there's always room for improvement! :)

ill +1 but you should elaborate on the second question. you can edit you post, and votes can change.

+1 Would like to see an interview.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with any questions or concerns.