Accepted Mr Duck Staff Application

User
Sep 22, 2022
Username: Mr Duck

◈ Your In-Game Name: 8

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/eatmabootyhole/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Mr Duck#1141

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. To be honest I do remember 2 RDM warns that expired and 1 expired FailRP warn while I have a current RDM warn.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 6d 11h 39m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:30PM to 10:00PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that joining the AtomicRP Staff Team will be a good experience for my future. Being on the staff team will be good work ethic building. It will also support my experience with working under stress and help work on my patience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I will put good effort into my tickets. I will be good with my peers. I will be entertaining to people, and I will be kind and patient when I'm working with others.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1
While this application doesn't have a lot of detail, I like the sentence "Being on the staff team will be good work ethic building".
You have really good playtime and I've seen you around and you have a good attitude. Best of luck.​

+1

-Acceptable app
-560 Gmod hours
-Nice response here

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that joining the AtomicRP Staff Team will be a good experience for my future. Being on the staff team will be good work ethic building. It will also support my experience with working under stress and help work on my patience.

+1​

---Positive---

- Seems that the applicant will work hard

- Good GMOD hours

--- Negative---

Needs more effort and details in the main 2 questions

---------------------------------------------------------------

Overall seems like a hardworking person according to Mr. Duck so it's a Plus 1+ for me

Not as much effort as I'd like to see, but good answers
Good playtime and I have seen you on the server a lot
Overall +1

you are a good guy and you have a good additude. i think you would fit well into the staff, you have sympathy, patience and you are funny.

+1

+1 was kinda on the fence either giving it a +/- or +1 but i think ill decide on a +1 , even though your energy is good and you do seem like a good fit very minimal effort was given here

Application Accepted
Reach out to DarkTreip#1911 within 3d to schedule your training.
Reach out to a member of the Management team with questions/concerns