Jun 11, 2023
Username: Mr. Howdy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mr. Howdy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrHowdy/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Mr. Howdy#1845

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. MRDM Class V Warned by LIl Marco Vert back in 25/06/2022. I wasn't thinking what i was doing and given a machiene gun by a stranger and told to kill them all i happly followed not thinking clearly

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 1 day 1 hours and 40 minuses

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm-12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love this server and i think the community is very funny, i want to have a more involved role within the community though, and have a bigger role within it. i only have 1 warn and do my best to follow all rules and make sure others follow them as well. today alone i saw people blocking spawn tunnels and mass rdming, and their was nothing i could do other than make a ticket that took a while to get a response on. I wish there was more i could do

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have the patience and the time to deal with unnerving people. I have always been polite and kind to all, doing whatever i can to assist anyone who needs helping. After getting rdmed or hearing someone say something that isn't okay that just isn't fun and i want to be able to help those who are in these situations and bring justice to the person who wronged them

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I have spent a while on Atomic servers and I quite enjoyed them. I've had many interactions with the staff and the community, and I always do my best to be as polite as possible. I feel I have spent time knowing the people I'm around and how things work well enough that if someone needed assistance I can help, I've happily taught new players and showed people their classes, If you need someone who is happy to assist others, happy to learn, and willing to help even the most obnoxious people then I'm the man for the job, I love the time I've had in these servers and whether or not I get accepted or denied I'm grateful for the opportunity

Last edited:
+1

Mr.Howdy is very active on Atomic Rp as of now and I have only seen him display exemplary behavior in the past and doubt to see that changing in the future. As a staff member, I trust him to not betray the Staff team if accepted. Mr. Howdy has earned mine and many others' trust. It's amazing how far one can come in the matter of only a few days. I believe he would make an outstanding Moderator. For this he has my +1

Try to write more for the 2 main questions being "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?" and "Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?"
I would like more detail on this before I put my vote :)

Try to write more for the 2 main questions being "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?" and "Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?"
I would like more detail on this before I put my vote :)
Hopefully that helps

+1 Exceptionally active player, has been roots in the community, rule knowledge seems acceptable