Denied MrRizzle20 TTV Staff Application

ChuckNorris

User
Nov 7, 2022
Username: MrRizzle20 TTV

◈ Your In-Game Name: aWalterMelon

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199099489588/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ChuckNorris#3110

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Hate Speech by heff: result was a ban of 12 hours
Hate Speech by ryze: result was a ban of 1 day

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 6d 17h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:00pm-10:30pm~ on Tuesdays. Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I play whenever I can (Because of baseball practice).

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? First off I really enjoy AtomicRP. I have been playin on it for quite a while almost months now. I have played on other servers but they don't even come close to this server that is for sure. Being a part of this team will not only be fun, but it will be an accomplishment for a goal I gave myself. I am dedicated to upholding the rules of AtomicRP. I have referred several of my friends to play on AtomicRP.

I really want to help people on AtomicRP. I am able to educate them on rules as well as guide them through the process of gaining money and fully enjoying AtomicRP and what it has to offer.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Not only would I benefit from this experience but I will help me grow as person. I think I would make a great team member but I also bring a lot to the table like experience playing and guiding players on how to play. I may not know every bit about this server but I am a very fast learner and I am dedicated to being a great staff member of AtomicRP.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a Freshman in high school. I am currently playing baseball for the varsity team. I am a straight A student. My schedule is busy between school and sports but that does not take away from my ability to be online on AtomicRP playing and having fun.

Last edited:
+1/-1 2 hatespeeches is one too many, seems a little shallow for reason on why they want to be a part of the team but it does show a decent amount of effort, would like to see an interview

-1 Not enough effort on the last question. Being a recent repeat offender of the hate-speech rules.

It’s been little time since your hatespeech, I think you need to wait a little more time before I feel comfortable in saying you actually have matured past it

Hatespeech is an easy no. But also, I don't know that you would find staffing fun, it kind of takes the relaxation out of playing GMod. You can guide people through the experience of playing and gaining money without having a staff position. Just be a friendly face and offer help when asked.

Hatespeech is an easy no. But also, I don't know that you would find staffing fun, it kind of takes the relaxation out of playing GMod. You can guide people through the experience of playing and gaining money without having a staff position. Just be a friendly face and offer help when asked.
Facts.

-1 The few times I've interacted with you were all bad experiences, and a repeat offender for hatespeech just never looks good to me.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.

Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/