My In-Game name is OVEN$

Steam Name:
Also OVEN$

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I'm 15

Your discord name/tag:
DON DIEGO#3894

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
My nickname on the Atomicrp dicord server is the same as In-Game

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I still have the warn for killing a guy, the first time I joined the server. I was totally new to RP, and Gary's Mod, but one of the moderaters took care of me and explained the rules to me afterwards.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have now reached a play time of 4 d 11 h, which is double, of the last time I applied.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have done that numerous times, and feel comfortable with the rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes also

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I have a microphone that I use all the time. It's what makes this game so fun for me. I love interfering with people In-Game.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I do not, sadly. I just downloaded gmod 3 moths ago, and ever since I found this RP server, I have been addicted to this game, and this server.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I have interfered with almost all of the staff. And many of them wrote on my last application. But it has mostly been mommy Kim, who has made me apply.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I do not, but I am a quick learner, and I have done my research on what they are. But I have never had the opportunity to use them.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to help out this community as much as possible. When I was a newcomer, I didn't understand the aspects of the game, how this server worked, and so I made a mistake. But when I made that mistake the moderater didn't just send me back, he explained the rules to me, like a was a little kid. And that really helped me out. I was new to the game and everything so he helped me out a lot, and that meant something to me, and it made me enjoy this server way more. It's the beautiful thing in this community, everyone willing to help others out, when there is something they don't understand. Therefore I want to do the same, help out the newcomers, help out the veterans of the server, making sure every rule is being followed, but instead of being angry at the rule breakers, I want to help them enjoy this server, while upholding the rules. Just like I was taken care of, I want to take care of others. That's my way of giving back.
So to conclude, I want to be a part of the staff team, because I was raised by parents, who taught me that if someone helps you out, then you owe them, and you should help them too. And maybe I can encourage others to do the same.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted onto the staff team, since I'm a good addition, I have a good heart, I love helping others, and while doing so, I get a smile on my face as well.
When being In-Game both on and off duty, you need to be able to have a switch u press, you can't act the same way when you are on duty, as off duty. And I have that ability, to change myself, from working, and playing RP, I can change myself, to being totally neutral, not taking sides, which you of course shouldn't while being a moderater. And that gives me good judgement, the ability to see a case from a 3rd person view, is a thing that really helps out, when you have to make a hard decision.
I live in Denmark which is in Europe, and that means im awake when most of the staff members are asleep, and sometimes the server is in chaos because no admins are online, and I will be able to step in at those times, to help out, and also reach out to other moderaters, telling them that the server needs them.

What is your timezone?
(GMT+2)

I hope you will consider me for staff, I will put a lot of time into it.
Best regards OVEN$

+1 good app you are pretty active and like the other person said friendly and with that good luck man

+1

I have never had any problems with OVEN$. He seems like a mature person and could be a good Moderator. Also good application. You can tell he put a lot of work into it.

+1

Based with him a few times, knows the rules and a very chill guy. I would love to see him on the staff team with us!
Best of luck!

+1
Really love the App man, also remember seeing you a few times when I'm
on and have no trouble with you, best of luck!