Mar 5, 2023
Username: Nash

◈ Your In-Game Name: Nash

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nashemon007/

Your Age: 23

Your Discord Tag: nashtm

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. It has been a while since I have been warned for anything on the server... so I am going off of sketchy memory of the events and the details may not be perfect.

I have been warned x2 times for RDM. Both of these instances were based on the nitty-gritty details of the RDM rules and were questionable responses to the situation from a staff member at the time who was siding with the donors who were causing my friend and me trouble. I opened a "case" on that staff member for that very reason, and was contacted on Discord to provide more information. I unfortunately got busy and never pursued the situation.

I had some other minor warnings in the past as well that have since been removed from my !warn log, so I am not sure exactly what those were for at this point.

How much playtime do you have on the server? Over 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Timezone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6PM - 10PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRP staff team for a few reasons. First and foremost, I enjoy this server a lot and I think it is one of the highest quality and supported Garry's Mod DarkRP servers out there. I have played many DarkRP servers throughout my 300+ hours, and I continually come back to AtomicRP for those very reasons. I like it so much that I donated to get Supporter+ permanently. Second, the community is overall pretty good. I have built some relationships in-game with select individuals and I enjoy the gameplay with them. Third, I think that I can contribute to the server in a positive and mature manner by becoming a staff member. I have experience in other games (mainly Minecraft) running, moderating, and cultivating a community. I want to bring my skillsets to another community that I can support and help grow over time. I also run an in-real-life business doing technology installations and other services, so I have knowledge of providing top-rated customer service and experiences.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? This kind of overlaps with the question "Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team", But here it is. I believe I can provide quality staff support to the community of AtomicRP. I have experience running a Minecraft server and managing a team to contribute to said server. This has given me first-hand experience in multiple things such as: moderating a community, providing technical experience and support, supporting my staff team, and other valuable traits that would support the growth and moderation of AtomicRP. I also run an in-real-life business that provides technology installations and other services to the area in which I live, which has gained me over 50+ 5-star reviews throughout various platforms, proving that I provide great customer service and experiences to my clientele.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Here is some more information about myself. I have been playing Garry's Mod for almost a decade at this point and I enjoy the game so much that I keep on coming back to it. I enjoy other types of games such as Minecraft, Cities Skylines, and Prison Architect. I enjoy being part of a community where I can provide top-tier experiences for the players. I enjoy various types of music such as Rap, Hip Hop, Classic Rock, Country, and the list continues. I enjoy working as a team to get things done. In real life, I enjoy hiking and going to local restaurants in my area, since I am kind of a foody.

Last edited: