new mayor script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poopi's Son

User
Apr 10, 2021
i feel like alot of people on the server would like this addon to give a reason for people to raid pd other then just to kill the mayor and call the raid over doesnt seem fun at all plus it helps cops the more funds the city makes the higher the pay per minute and more health and shield

Reactions: Walter Whitee
+1
I am for pretty much anything to flesh out mayor/cps. Its pretty barebones at the moment and adds a lot to rp

+1 would:
  1. Give more reason to play PD members other than group raiding bases
  2. GIve more reason to play Mayor
    1. Make playing Mayor easier for new and old players
  3. Give more reason to raid PD other than to kill mayor
  4. Not add that many more entities that would contribute to the entity cap
  5. (probably) more rp situations
Taxing could definitely be abused so it should probably be capped at ~30-50%

+1 it would be cool to add a reward for killing the mayor or some thing like the bank BUT with more money reword like around 250k or 350k but at lest 8 Cp and a mayor to be on the server

+1 I feel it would be really cool to bring something like a world event like this, just to kind of bring the whole server together for one reason. Not making it too overpowered/underpowered and allowing different gangs to counter other gangs, depending on how many police are active will ultimately decide wether or not they can team up. Just for the fact that if you take Red and Blue alone, that would just overpower the police force (not including the mafia). Something else to consider would be some way to reward or incentivize the PD to put up a solid defense. Because too often I don't see all that much effort put into base building in the PD.
+/- Would need a fair cooldown to make it so the PD isn't always a cluster fr*ck

-1 Even though I agree the mayor needs some buffs, I believe that this plugin is not the one that should be used.
Reasoning: To begin, The plugin has taxes (Rules forbid this). Another reason is that it costs the Mayor even more money to run the city, when he makes so little money. Another issue that makes me dislike this plugin is that with the introduction of a vault in the Mayor's office, the PD would become a Cluster F*ck (Even with a Cooldown!)

+1 I think this plugin looks very cool and interesting.

Let Mayors print alongisde this and you can justify the money cost. Currently they're no reason to play Mayor unless you can have some friends in the PD because no one really plays cop well, partly due to everything being on the goddamn 2 key.

I would personally love pouring my money into this for the purpose of RP.

This addon was previously implemented into AtomicRP and caused severe client performance issues and was extremely buggy, I agree that there needs to be more to the CP/Mayor gameplay but I believe it should be something custom and suited for AtomicRP specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.