5 types of players

Massa Ruby

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jun 5, 2022

1. My favorite: minges/trolls, who intentionally wreak havoc almost every chance they can. They know how to use the rules to their advantage & get gratification from getting people banned. These players typically are stacked in cash & never need to print. These players have the most fun.
  2. Noobs/rule breakers: these people are perfect victims to trolls. They don’t know the rules & usually hatespeech, fail rp, MRDM, etc. They players typically become cops to have free guns. Constant new players are always joining, often they get banned on their first day for MRDM & it’s usually unintentional.
  3. Printers: these people hop on usually only to print, which is boring af. They may kidnap/mug/raid which can be fun. They don’t usually break rules & typically never call staff unless they get insided.
  4. Hobos/mic spammers: can be similar to troll, sometimes they go around annoying players. Typically they beg for cash & play music to entice someone to donate.
  5. Staff: these people can be a mix of any of the above, but typically these people are enjoying the use of the power they lack in real-life. They usually become staff because they lack the funds for the cheap supporter+. There is a low amount that genuinely enjoy it, but that’s an outlier. Most of higher staff are cool.
Hope you enjoyed the list! Please add your thoughts below or feel free to add any type I missed.

Last edited:
  1. "Staff: these people can be a mix of any of the above, but typically these people are enjoying the use of the power they lack in real-life. They usually become staff because they lack the funds for the cheap supporter+. There is a low amount that genuinely enjoy it, but that’s an outlier."

Skill issue

Reactions: Massa Ruby
  1. "Staff: these people can be a mix of any of the above, but typically these people are enjoying the use of the power they lack in real-life. They usually become staff because they lack the funds for the cheap supporter+. There is a low amount that genuinely enjoy it, but that’s an outlier."

Skill issue
Lolz

You are missing the 6th type of players. The ones who fuck around and find out.

1. My favorite: minges/trolls, who intentionally wreak havoc almost every chance they can. They know how to use the rules to their advantage & get gratification from getting people banned. These players typically are stacked in cash & never need to print. These players have the most fun.
  2. Noobs/rule breakers: these people are perfect victims to trolls. They don’t know the rules & usually hatespeech, fail rp, MRDM, etc. They players typically become cops to have free guns. Constant new players are always joining, often they get banned on their first day for MRDM & it’s usually unintentional.
  3. Printers: these people hop on usually only to print, which is boring af. They may kidnap/mug/raid which can be fun. They don’t usually break rules & typically never call staff unless they get insided.
  4. Hobos/mic spammers: can be similar to troll, sometimes they go around annoying players. Typically they beg for cash & play music to entice someone to donate.
  5. Staff: these people can be a mix of any of the above, but typically these people are enjoying the use of the power they lack in real-life. They usually become staff because they lack the funds for the cheap supporter+. There is a low amount that genuinely enjoy it, but that’s an outlier. Most of higher staff are cool.
Hope you enjoyed the list! Please add your thoughts below or feel free to add any type I missed.
what am i am i alter ?