Accepted niestat Staff Application

niestat

User
Dec 2, 2022
Username: niestat

◈ Your In-Game Name: Niestat

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199229379478/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: niestat#5810

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 4. 2 I think were unjust and 2 I understand why I rdmed twice which I fully regret and wish I could undo I made these mistakes months ago and have learned my lesson from. The other two was hate speech which I believe is unjustified because I said the fslur I am a homosexual I didn't use it in deeming way towards anyone else it was towards myself I thought I was being cool and edgy by saying it however I was severely wrong (also months ago) . the other warn was Insiding which I don't know how I got.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 10 hours and 49 minutes and increasing

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have had two other terms on staff teams a server called vengeance rp and a server called vintage rp

Vengeance Rp
Time: 3-4 months
Contacts: N/A

Vintage Rp
Time: 1-2 months
Contacts: BDubz#4226 and Wazkat#6702

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I work 7a-3p on weekends and school is 8a-4p so i will be on around 4:30-5:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wanna be apart of the staff team because I love the server dearly it was the first server i played on, It is also the only darkrp server i consistently comeback to. I feel like i have a firm grasp of the rules and can handle challenges thrown my way. The server has helped me with tough things in my life by having an amazing community i can talk to. For that reason i feel in any way necessary i want to help the server. I dont just want to be a staff member i want to be a role model for the community someone who people can talk to just like i needed.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have the staffing experience in other servers. I know how to handle large sits well and I have something some don't. Love for the server. some people apply for the rank. Some people apply so they can flex. Some people apply so they can have free supporter but I'm applying because i truly love the server and love seeing it grow. I should be accepted because i have a true passion for the server and want to help by any means necessary. I feel like if you choose me i can help support the server by being a great volunteer for the team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-1 While your prior experience is more than others, your application is lacking effort. I'd recommend checking out some previously accepted applications to know what we are looking for

EDIT: +1 Edited your application, looks good now. An interview would be appropriate

Last edited:
-1 Sorry, but unfortunatly I do not think you put much effort in and it could definitely use some work.

Thank you for the feedback
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team and you can edit your application and votes could change

edit: +1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team

Last edited:
-1 Only because you said that the hate speech was unjustified. Just because you are the orientation, race, or religion, doesn't make you exempt from saying words like that. I wouldn't think it's "unjustified". That thinking is immature.

+1 Worth an interview, however you are not in the steam group which is one of the requirements so you would have to join that.

Last edited: