Accepted nnatsukii Staff Application

nnatsukii

User
Sep 3, 2022
Username: nnatsukii

◈ Your In-Game Name: nnatsukii

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199032976258/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): nnatsukii#7649

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. yes, I have been banned from LTAP.

and warned of witch hunting I am very sorry for my actions

Also, fail RP I believe I have two class 3's from a very long time ago I apologize for those past actions

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days and 15 hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Yes, I have on elite lupus. I was a staff for 2 years My rank was a senior mod, I quit because the server started to go downhill, and died

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? MST 10:52 am at the time I am filling this part out

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? weekdays 4:30 pm weekends 10:00 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to be on the staff team because I think I will help lots. I have done loads of work on Elite Lupus and would like to carry it on over to atomic RP. I've also staffed on many different games such as Rust, Minecraft, and on a discord server. I Love staffing it is my hobby at this point. I would also love to be a part of the staff team because I like to staff and I have helped get many people banned for breaking rules I'm looking forward to having a new moderation experience. I also want to be a part of the staff team because I think staffing on this server would be fun Being a moderator means helping in many ways that most people can't. It's nice to be a leader. As a moderator, I know the responsibility of taking care of the server is significant.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be on the staff team because of the experience I have staffing. I also think I should be accepted onto the staff team because I would love to help during the top hours of the server, and help with taking tickets. I think that I will be able to help out the server, and I can get on as frequently as needed.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I love gmod coding phonk and some other music I play apex legends, sea of thieves and I have made a shooter game in Roblox and I'm currently working on a unity game I also have moderation experience in Minecraft I have been moderating on a server and running one for about 3 years now

Last edited:
Application Accepted

Reach out to DarkTreip#1911 to schedule your training.

Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!​