Denied Not a pedophile Staff Application

Vinbotor

User
Apr 26, 2021
Username: Not a pedophile

◈ Your In-Game Name: not a pedophile

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198344261312

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): not a pedophile#1873

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned twice, both of these warns were extremely early on in my gmod career one of these warns was for RDM and the other for breaking NLR. I have been banned once this was later and I was a mistake, I revenge RDM’d someone and quit out of the game before I was pulled into a sit so I could shower, because of this I was banned for seven days but I got it appealed after 3 days.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have spent 1 week and 3 and a half days playing on this specific server.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central time zone.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I usually get on after class during weekdays (4-8 PM) and on weekends I get on at no specific times.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have spent years on this server and I would love to get more of voice and be able to make real, good changes.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Like I said I have been playing on this server for a long time and I love it very much, it is because of this that I know a lot of the rules. I have also been active in the community and I think that if I were get this position I would be far more active.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have no other information I would like to tell you about myself specifically.

-1 Take some time to really put some effort into the application and I think you'd be fine.
I got this complaint the first time I applied for mod and this time I put in a lot more effort, this took me approximately 1 hour and I met all the requirements, exceeded in some, for the application process. My question is what are you guys looking for in application? How much effort?

- no effort shown. short paragraphs. could be better. i read through the whole thing. didn't even take me 1 minute i want a
app that takes me
at least 5mins to read

this
could have more. we don't want lazy people on the team. I see a lot of potential

goodluck

- No effort shown

I recommend doing what Phoenix said and looking at other applications.

Best of luck!

- no effort shown. short paragraphs. could be better. i read through the whole thing. didn't even take me 1 minute i want a
app that takes me
at least 5mins to read

this
could have more. we don't want lazy people on the team. I see a lot of potential

goodluck
-1 same reason

app that takes me
at least 5mins to read

this

goodluck
ditto (-1)

app that takes me
at least 5mins to read

this

goodluck
-1 for the same reason
Good luck🍀

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299) (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) (!Wilkers!#4231)