Nov 14, 2022
Username: NotHuman

◈ Your In-Game Name: Hitch

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NotHitch/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: hitchx

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

Warn: RDM (Class III) Date: 13/11/2022 Reason: This was my first day on AtomicRP, I am not 100% sure on the details as it was just over a year ago.

Warn: Ignoring Staff (Class III) Date: 14/11/2022 Reason: I have no recollection of this event, however I understand that I need to take responsibility for such actions and will make sure thhat nothing like this will happen again.

Warn: RDM (Class III) Date: 23/11/2023 Reason: Was in a party as Jesus, an officer kept arresting our party on our props and I killed him, I was unaware that this morph cannot partake in KOS, however I do take full responsibility for my actions. I should have made sure I was able to do this with a RP role before performing the action.

I understand this seems a lot like a appeal but I think it is imperative that you know why I was warned as it can help you understand someones character.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 18h (24/11/23)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC +1

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? During weekdays I am generally on from 7 pm till 10 pm, but on weekends I am on from 4-5 pm till 12-1 am.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To be honest I want to join the staff team for the perks. However, I believe the staff team on this server is great, I will definitely learn a lot and will hopefully be able to take this experience to different positions and/or professions. I believe that without starting staffing somewhere it is extremely difficult to get a role as a moderator, I believe that Atomic can provide this experience while keeping a friendly environment.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? During the hours I have been on, I have been told by some members of staff that there are tons of tickets and so hey have to hurry onto the next. I believe that if there were more staff available, they would not feel under pressure and will be able to take their time on tickets. This is just from my own experiences while dealing with tickets.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am currently taking exams this year, this means I may be less active on the server overall. Hopefully this won't affect my ability to moderate the server if my application is approved, however I am unable to say that in total confidence.

Last edited:
You need to join the steam group.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to aviinoo on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
How to prepare for a interview.

Application Denied
No longer interested.
You may reapply in 2 weeks. For further questions about your application reach out to management.​