Novus

User
Jun 15, 2021
Your In-Game Name: NOVUS

Steam Name: NOVUS

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18 birthday may 3 2003

Your discord name/tag: Novus#2206

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

YES it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

NO

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

2 days, 4hours, 21 min

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes I have I know the rules like the back of my hand!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

YES

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

NO

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

ERO, VINNI, AND Kim,Shilloh

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I been on this server for a while now and i witnessed some messed up things that goes on on here and there be so much people on here that some admins cant get to all of the cases. So i believe with more staff on the server, it can be more fair and stable. Lets be honest there really is alot of annoying people that dont care about rules and go around and mess up other people joy in darkrp. So imm just trynna help people out in the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

Well I'm a really down to earth person, and trust me I don’t make judgments off my emotions. I'm straight forward and get straight to the point. I mostly know all the rules for darkrp so I wouldn't have to ask the higher ups what to do in certain situations. I'm a somewhat patient person but I would know if someone is BSing me. I listen to both sides of the story but if I know one of the players has a playback of what happened I will go off of that and make the decision. A Lot of people don't really know how to defuse a situation but I have to do that mostly everyday (captain of a football team). So I can bring that over to the admin job which can be really helpful.

SO IF ANYTHING HIT ME UP ON DISCORD ANYTIME BECAUSE ILL ANSWER!

What is your timezone?

EDT (new york)

Last edited:
+/-
Decent application, don't think I've ever met.

PS: Something to point out, you can reply to multiple messages within one post rather than a new post for each one of your replies. In my opinion, this would make your application thread a lot clear - especially with the reiteration of the same message.

+/-
Decent application, don't think I've ever met.

PS: Something to point out, you can reply to multiple messages within one post rather than a new post for each one of your replies. In my opinion, this would make your application thread a lot clear - especially with the reiteration of the same message.
thank you

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to MONKEYGOD on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.