Denied Nuke Dark staff

SpaceBladeGod

User
Nov 13, 2021
Your In-Game Name: nuke dark

Steam Name: nuke dark

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/leapinggamer/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your discord name/tag: nuke dark#9690

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? 1 warned

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 2d 9h

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I have had a lots of experience of other g mod server and i love to take a step up for big server.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have experience Blogs, Awarn3.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be apart of the Atomic DarkRP staff team to help fight against minges, hackers, rule breakers, and people who want to hurt the Atomic DarkRP community. Every day I see rule breakers, trolls, and toxic people who play the server and just wish I could do something to stop them. If I get accepted for staff I would be able to finally fight against these people and make a change for the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
You should consider me for the staff team because I am very active on the server and have a lot of connections to the people in the community that I'm so passionate about, which keeps me motivated and excited to provide exceptional work for the staff team and the people of Atomic DarkRP. Alongside that I am a very hardworking, ambitious, and dedicated individual. I have played Garry's Mod for over 6 years and It is hands down my favorite game out of all the games I play so It would be easy for me to be online as I basically do it every single day. All in all I believe would make a amazing addition to the staff team for the server and community for darkrp staff team.

What is your timezone? US west

What time of the day are you usually on? Most time on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.

Last edited:

-App is meh,
-Hours are meh,
-Has an unknown warn,

+Has experience,

Get ya hours up and make a better app then you'll get a +1 From me. : D

1+ seems like a nice guy
1+ Experience with AWarn3, and BLogs
1+ No warns since the 1st warn is expired
- Playtime is lacking on the server
- No interactions

1+ For Me
Get your hours up though.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Daddystuffy on discord (Daddystuffy#5855) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.