Denied ollinek Staff Application

ollinek

User
Jul 17, 2022
Username: ollinek

◈ Your In-Game Name: ollinek

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198856101774/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ollinek#2659

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned for Fail RP a while ago, I don't know exactly when.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 weeks 1 day 22 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST (UTC-5)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 9PM - 12PM~ EST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I usually play in the late evening/very early morning when there isn't many staff online. I've been in situations where I've had to wait 10+ minutes for an RDM ticket to be accepted on particularly dead nights. I want to be able at least lessen the blow a little and make the server more enjoyable as a whole. This is probably the coolest community on gmod and I want to see the server thrive.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I believe I should be accepted as staff because I have spent almost 400 hours playing and learning about the rules and how the server operates. I have been in many interactions with staff, learning how they resolve issues and issue punishments. I tend to review the rules thread if I am ever confused about something which has familiarized with many of the rules.

Some qualities:
I am able to dedicate most of my day to playing on the atomic servers because I am currently not in school or work.;
I have experience moderating and owning Minecraft servers.;
I am patient and can listen well.;
I enjoy helping others and improving the experience for anyone I can.;
I learn from my mistakes and strive to improve my understanding of everything.;
I have a deep understanding of the rules through experience.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I really like helping people, whether it be giving them a place to print, building advice, or just giving them money. (most of my money is just given away)

Last edited:
+/- Not that bad of an application, but I'd recommend detailing more into why you should be accepted rather than summarizing them with some qualities. Like some examples of you being patient and listening well, more into your experience perhaps, just more details.
I think I get what you mean, I just made an edit.

Some qualities:
I am able to dedicate most of my day to playing on the atomic servers because I am currently not in school or work.;
I have experience moderating and owning Minecraft servers.;
I am patient and can listen well.;
I enjoy helping others and improving the experience for anyone I can.;
I learn from my mistakes and strive to improve my understanding of everything.;
I have a deep understanding of the rules through experience.
+1 really like this part, never really saw someone do this. Good luck man.

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team