Onyx

Steam Name:
Onyx

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
12, I will be turning 13 on Oct 6th

Your discord name/tag:
Onyx#0586

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes it is. (Onyx)

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, I have been banned and warned. I was banned for committing a RDM then leaving to try and avoid punishment. Leaving resulted in a LTAP warning (Class V) and a 1 week ban by MONK. I have also been warned for RDM (Class III). I killed someone when they killed another person, but I was not in a party with them neither did they ever attack me. I ended up being warned by Mythic. I also got a failrp warn (Class III) by DaddyStuffy for using /advert terror incorrectly and blew some people up I used to be in a party while they were in a building.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1 week and 7 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, ever since my RDM warn I decided that it would be best for me to read over the rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have as well.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do have a microphone, and I use it every time I play.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No, I do not

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
KingChris
The God
Echo

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I do not, but I am willing to learn it.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be apart of the staff team because I think that I can cause a great affect on the server and become a possible influence to others that also want to become a staff member as well. I would also take this like it was a real job and it will teach me how to be better and improve me for the future, which can also help others that also want to be better as well. I also want to be apart of the staff team because I work as hard as I humanly can and as smart as I can. I see that at night there is sometimes no staff on or barely any staff on at all. I play the server day to night so if I was a staff member I will still be up at night taking tickets, checking for fail bases, and help everyone in general. I will try my best and exceed my limits to improve the server, help others, and make their time at AtomicRP the most enjoyable it can ever be. I will also highly respect all the other staff and not annoy them in any malicious way.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted onto the staff team because I will play for long periods of time and I will make every new player feel welcomed. I understand the rules and DPR staff information. I will treat tickets like no other, I am not bias. I will still do my job the normal way even if its my friend who is in the wrong. I see justice for others and I do not, will not, ever choose favorites and favor someone over another. When I am wrong, I will admit to it and will not lie. I will apologize to the person, learn from my mistakes, and move on.

What is your timezone?
MT (Mountain Time)

Thank you for your time to review my application :D

Why'll I do appreciate that this is a nice application, I feel you are to young and I would be worried about maturity. Having a ltap worries me because some sits can be stressful and you must remain professional and unbiased.

Why'll I do appreciate that this is a nice application, I feel you are to young and I would be worried about maturity. Having a ltap worries me because some sits can be stressful and you must remain professional and unbiased.
Yes I understand, my ltap was when I first ever joined.

+/-
You are very young, however, we had Linux and he did exceptionally well so idk. The ban and warns are a blemish to be honest. While this is a good application. I can't +1 at the moment.

+/-
You are very young, however, we had Linux and he did exceptionally well so idk. The ban and warns are a blemish to be honest. While this is a good application. I can't +1 at the moment.
Yes I am aware that I am very young, I am very thankful that you at least like my application, have a good day Tungsten

+1

You put a lot of work into this application and it looks good. But you are very young. I hope it wont effect your ability to become a good staff member. But ill give you a chance. Good luck.

+/- very good application and i see the dedication and i think i've talked to you in game a few times and you seemed pretty chill, however, i feel you are a bit too young and some of your warns can be a concern, i still believe that you should atleast be given a chance to attempt the interview, goodluck!

+/- very good application and i see the dedication and i think i've talked to you in game a few times and you seemed pretty chill, however, i feel you are a bit too young and some of your warns can be a concern, i still believe that you should atleast be given a chance to attempt the interview, goodluck!
I agree with Mythic on this one

+/-

+1
Chill for his age
Active
He is underage but an interview wouldn't be a terrible idea.

Good luck! : D