Your In-Game Name:
ooooowoooo

Steam Name:
oooowooo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Soviet spoon owner#0050

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I Have 2 Warns for RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community
I have about 2 days played and i also have about a 2 weeks in the community

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes i have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes i have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do i love talking to people

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No i do not

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No i haven't

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be part of the staff team because i like the server alot and i find the people on the server awesome

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted onto the staff team because I am a very reasonable person and I am a very chill person and I think I could help out the server a lot. (there is nothing wrong with the server just saying that because i'm on a lot) Another reason i should be allowed onto the staff team is i really like the community of the server and i would like to improve it further.

Seen you around a bunch but I believe you could've made a better app. idk though I have a good feeling. So why not a +1

app shows very little effort, and its short. Youre a pretty cool guy though so im going to throw out a -/+

Hey guys sorry for the poor effort its just i had surgery on my hand because i had an incident with a knife and damaged 3 tendons and 2 nerves and when i type for to long it hurts a ton (if you dont believe me i could provide pics not being rude just saying for the people that need proof)

app shows very little effort, and its short. Youre a pretty cool guy though so im going to throw out a -/+
Im actually changing this to a +1, i completely forgot about his hand injury. Hes a cool dude, helpful, and would make a good addition to the staff team.

I get the injury's but still could've taken breaks between typing and put more effort in, you seem like your a nice but I haven't really seen you on the server other than one time. Its hard for me to put a -1 but I believe more effort next time would get you accepted, I'm sorry about your hand!