Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Osum#5272

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 1/2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11am-10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? although I don't have staff experience, I feel like I could learn and add more to the community. I usually see 2-5 staff members on a server with 100 people, to me that number is a little low and I would love to help. The community on this server is by far the best on any game I have played. The staff are nice, the players are nice, and I would like to be apart of that by becoming a Staff Member.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I could be a great help with the team and I'm on very often. I have studied the rules and i know what's right and wrong. I'm very reasonable and know my limits. when you come to know me i'm pretty cool. and i dont get really mad or angry at anything. i want to keep the community up tight and I'm ready for anything.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. im 15 (as you read) my name is Owen and i love this server! Thank you if you read my app and I hope to be part of the team soon!

Last edited:
+1 No experience, and you don't seem fully committed (no offence) to joining the team. The app is lacking your exact playtime but its alright as its well over 1 day. I also don't know you so if someone has major beef I'll change my mind, but I'm cool with assessing based on an interview.

+ Great guy to play and hang out with, he seems pretty chill and I actually starting talking to him because of the server. The application definitely could've been written better, but overall. I believe Osum would make a good moderator

-rep

Things I Liked
N/A

Meh
N/A

Things i don’t like
Not much effort at all.

Recommendations
Put more effort, tell/show us why you should be staff and how you would benefit the team, effort shows a lot on these applications!

Goodluck

Application Denied
You may reapply in two weeks.
If you have any questions/concerns you may reach out to me on discord.