Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): SpookyOsum#4590

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 5h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I use to staff on Atomic but I was not consistent with my tickets so I was demoted. now that I have time I would like to get back into staffing and playing on the serer again!

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? cdt

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? weekdays: 5pm-12am. weekends: can range from afternoon to 24/7

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the staff team because I had a great experience with it once and I would like to get back into it. tickets are a very fun way to interact with the community and id like to help out. I've seen it where my ticket has not been claimed until 10 minutes later on rp 1 and id like to change that. And on top of that most of the time that I staffed or just played the community was definitely the best community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i feel i should be accepted because I have past experience with Atomic. I know the rules VERY well and I am up to date on them (i Reread the rules to see if there are any new ones). Most of my playtime was me staffing and doing tickets. and im also going to try my best to become a SMod this time!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. maybe some of you remember me but anyways thanks for reading! /birdmode

-1 Even as being prior staff i would expect the same effort as a normal player looking to becoming staff, If i see that you edit it and put in actual effort i might change my -1 to a +1.

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.