Your In-Game Name:
OutsideToday

Steam Name:
OutsideToday

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
OutsideToday#6969

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1d21h

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I did before I even joined the server!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I did

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I have a RODE Procaster connected to a GoXLR!

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Not on Garry's Mod but I have plenty of experience in other games! I was a Moderator for a Modded Life server on ARMA 3 called Anzus Gaming for a few months. When I was about 15 I created my own BHOP/Minigame server for CS:GO with one of my buddies and it was pretty popular for a year or so before we shut it down due to us both becoming so busy with High School.
I was also an ADMIN for a Minecraft factions server called VanityMC.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have messed around with them in a private server for a little while.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Atomic DRP is the only reason I am playing Garry's mod again. I used to play Garry's mod when I was really young and the game was just filled with terrible server that were just copy and pastes of each other. Atomic is so well put together and so fluent in how it operates its very refreshing to see a Owner who actually cares about the well being of his project. I would love to be surrounded by the people of Atomic who are just so filled with ambition, motivation, and the drive needed to keep this server going. I think Atomic has a bright future ahead of itself, I would love to be here for all of its amazing accomplishments that are destine to come.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
The time of day that I am online I always see really high ranking staff online dealing with the little things, I would love to assist them so that they can deal with things of higher importance. Much like the current staff team I am also extremely driven and motivated. I will be the best staff member that I can possibly be and I will surpass any barriers that are placed in front of me that will help me exceed any standard expectations. I am a great problem solver when it comes to dealing with conflict, I can stay very impartial to any scenario given to me. You can count on me to be here for the long run and work my way up the staff rankings.

What is your timezone?
CST

Last edited:
+1
I’ve known him for a long time, good application, knows the rules. Good dude.

-1 When I raided this player they broke NLR multiple times, and were being very immature and toxic,
when I finished the raid this player waited outside for me, and instantly knifed me,

My opinion = NOT FIT FOR STAFF.

applicant was warned for FAILRP for this, and didn't seem to take it seriously, he just laughed at me for donating.

-1 When I raided this player they broke NLR multiple times, and were being very immature and toxic,
when I finished the raid this player waited outside for me, and instantly knifed me,

My opinion = NOT FIT FOR STAFF.

applicant was warned for FAILRP for this, and didn't seem to take it seriously, he just laughed at me for donating.
Very sorry you feel this way. I am appealing the warn due to me being a Sewer Dweller and I killed you while you were in the Sewer.

Very sorry you feel this way. I am appealing the warn due to me being a Sewer Dweller and I killed you while you were in the Sewer.
you werent warned for that, you were warned for trying to come back in during the raid and NOT WAITING 5 MINUTES,

you werent warned for that, you were warned for trying to come back in during the raid and NOT WAITING 5 MINUTES,
If you would like to argue with me please keep it off of my Staff Application. Trying to keep it as uncluttered as possible. OutsideToday#6969 is my discord thats where you can reach me :)

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to JustValentino on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.