Pedophilia/Sexually Harrasing a Minor on the server is PERMABAN

Cuteboi

User
Jun 12, 2021
This shouldnt even be a question

1625285494867.png

STEAM_0:0:155716159

I dont really care if they dont have a report filed by them by who they are harassing.
Sexualizing a minor, even as a "joke" should be permaban PERIOD!

Attachments

• 1625285476837.png
    1625285476837.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Pink
I was legit mocking them, and now you're trying to make me look bad, as if this isn't slanderous. Take whatever moral high-ground you want, I agree with the message, I disagree with the fact you took my comment, out of context, to imply I am a pedo, or something of that nature.

Any admin can look at chat logs and see I was insulting them for talking about being Pedos. They said it was, "Dark Humor", when in reality they just go "I jack off to 2 year olds xd"

I agree with the message here, But both me and Seth were mocking and insulting the people who were making those weird ass jokes.

Big Money Balling

I was legit mocking them, and now you're trying to make me look bad, as if this isn't slanderous. Take whatever moral high-ground you want, I agree with the message, I disagree with the fact you took my comment, out of context, to imply I am a pedo, or something of that nature.

Any admin can look at chat logs and see I was insulting them for talking about being Pedos. They said it was, "Dark Humor", when in reality they just go "I jack off to 2 year olds xd"
My bad I removed it.

Alright bet, I appreciate it, I agree with the message, I just thought you were tryna call me a Pedo LOL.
My chat logs only go so deep. Wasnt sure who was saying wierd things, sorry for the confusion.