Pets should be allowed to /advert assist with their owners RP actions

Glazzing

User
Mar 13, 2022
The pets should be allowed to advert assist to things like mugs/raids/pd raid/bank raid but cannot use weapons and has to use the pet swep for combat scenarios.

-1 This doesn't really make much sense in the fact that means a dog can rob the bank, or mug someone.

My Main concern is "Raids" because their hitbox is smaller and they're smaller, so it's harder to hit them with some base designs, making it unfair for the base defenders.

-1 This doesn't really make much sense in the fact that means a dog can rob the bank, or mug someone.

My Main concern is "Raids" because their hitbox is smaller and they're smaller, so it's harder to hit them with some base designs, making it unfair for the base defenders.
Also with this is, people can highly abuse the job and find bugs and glitches the server isn't optimized for (In that situation).

-1 If anything police should get a K9, but regular pets shouldn’t be able to assist.

I get where you are going with this but I still think pets should just not be able to raid or anything close to it.
-1 On all
Kill was saying they should get a K9 than can assist in police duties but I doubt he meant that they could raid (Due to a smaller hitbox making it unfair)

Suggestion Denied
The implications of a smaller than average pet model being able to engage in RP actions would be very negative.
Thanks for making a suggestion <3​