User
Mar 24, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Phil Swift

Steam Name: Phil Swift

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/id/ArkDaddy/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: Dr.Phil#8652

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yess

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? 1 warning for micspam bc koda was heated and mad i played a fart sound through my microphone i think but its ight

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 24hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) yes, i was a staff on fudgy DarkRP i made it to almost headmod but left the team because of a broken pc

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) somewhat recomended by monkey god

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? i dont remember exactly but i think bLogs
and i do know awarn3

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would love to be a part of the staff team to help out everyone in need of help in every humanly way possible. I have always looked up to the staff team as role players for keeping the community safe, secure and squeaky clean of any and all sorts of troubling players. I have always wanted to be a part of the staff team, and that I would be one of the many players to help out the same way they did. I have acknowledged that you need to know all the rules before applying as a staff member, and to (atleast) know the general basics of sits, commands and etiquette. I have also watched a few sits being taken before, so despite the lack of hands on experience, having me on the staff team won't have any sort of transgression in the near future. In summary, I want to give back what the staff team already has, and I would it the way they did too. (168)

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?I believe that I am fit for the staff team. I prioritize sits over general roleplay, which I believe is pretty much the job of a Staff Member, not anyone else's. My consistency in activity would also make me ideal for long term sessions, and I believe it is gonna be my specialty in the near future. I also like to maintain a professional front while on duty, bringing comfort and a sense of justice to those around me in various sits. I'm highly motivated to help the server out for all the fun I had, for I would ensure the same joy goes to everyone else who look forward to enjoy their stay in the server. In short, I don't feel, but know that my involvement in the staff team would make a great addition overall.

+1 Friendly. Seems like he really tried on his application. Hopefully he'll be a little more serious but otherwise I'm all for it.

-1 I don't think i've seen you help out others and you aren't active on the forums nor discord. Every interaction i've had with you, it hasn't been good, not even close.

thats bc i call ur bases bad man dont slander my name saying we had encounters i walk up to ur base and say bad lol
Your first day on you broke nlr a lot, constant harassment and "minging". I just don't see you fit for staff. I'm not going to reply after this because I don't want to cause chaos or an argument. Good luck though

-/+ I've had some pretty decent experiences with you in-game, and your app is decent, I would have given you a +1 but I'm going to have to go with a neutral due to your interactions in this thread, which shows qualities not good in staff.

-/+ I've had some pretty decent experiences with you in-game, and your app is decent, I would have given you a +1 but I'm going to have to go with a neutral due to your interactions in this thread, which shows qualities not good in staff.
i understand i was immature at the time im not sure why but I really disliked cookies at the time i was mad so i completely understand, thanks for the neutral though!