Denied PHIL SWIFT STAFF APP

-100 Never once had a good interaction, hes very toxic, every time ive had a sit with him it was pure toxicity and rudeness, im sorry to say it but I feel you wouldnt be a good fit for the staff team. Ive seen you RDM, prop block, break NLR.

-100 Never once had a good interaction, hes very toxic, every time ive had a sit with him it was pure toxicity and rudeness, im sorry to say it but I feel you wouldnt be a good fit for the staff team. Ive seen you RDM, prop block, break NLR.
Koda really putting the -100

-1 very immature and last I recall I had to give both you and Mr Nick warnings about harassing other players

-1 very immature and last I recall I had to give both you and Mr Nick warnings about harassing other players
I think you are thinking of someone else because i dont recall meeting you in a bad environment nor do i have any warning for that EDIT: nick reminded me what you were talking about the person you thought we were "harassing" was our friend in a discord call with us but i see where you come from, it was a missunderstanding and i hope we can be friends if i make it to staff team

Last edited:
Sorry you feel that way but i dont think you are right currently because if i broke rules wouldnt i be warned? i remember getting a false warning that was removed 5 min later but i dont remember any other encounters with you but i hope if i do become a staff we could get past this since i have no grudge against you and i hope the same!