Accepted Phunky's Staff Application

phunky

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Aug 20, 2021
Your In-Game Name: phunky

Steam Name: phunky

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198410616662/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your discord name/tag:
phunky#6983

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
fail rp class 3
rdm 3
i had 2 more but they were removed
How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2 weeks 1 day 22 hours and 31 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
no

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
kermit
pear
omexy
brunt
dev

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be on the staff team because I love helping people I want to be something to do with law in the world because of this it always has been a passion. Another reason is because I love this server and want to make it easy on the other staff that is on the server by having another active person on the server all the time. another reason is that it would be nice to make friends with other staff members that I don't know that well.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted because I want to to help the server become less toxic as a whole. Another reason is that I think I make a great fit since I'm on a lot I have almost 60 hours this week on the server. I would be a good fit because I actually understand the rules and etc. I don't pick or chose even if I know that person because you should do the right thing as a staff member. Even if I do something I should not I would like to be told nicely to fix that because that can affect other playing the game.

What is your timezone?
EST

What time of the day are you usually on?
8am-10pm on weekends 2pm-9pm weekdays

+1 fun guy and he pays off his loans deserves a chance he was also the first guy i even based with when i joined the server a few months back

Last edited:
bad run ins if he doesn't like someone he seems extremely toxic and has a mostly negative approach, its a decent app but doesn't match the phunky I have encountered in game

+1 cool guy and is very respectful, he is known on the community and I think he should have a chance. The application is also pretty decent

+1 this guy goes by the rules, really cool guy and chilled with him a couple times. Great application and would love to see you in the staff team. Good luck

+1 this guy goes by the rules, really cool guy and chilled with him a couple times. Great application and would love to see you in the staff team. Good luck
thx this took a bit because of work to get up but put a good time into it so I'm happy you liked it come see me and magg soon