Accepted Pig Rat Staff Application

Pig Rat

User
Sep 8, 2023
Username: Pig Rat

◈ Your In-Game Name: Pig Rat

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274241497/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Pig Rat (formerly known as Gremlin Cole#2121)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I got warned for Fail-RP when I was relatively new, it was because I went back to a raid to kill the person before the 5 minutes was up. I also recently got warned for RDM for a reason that I kind of know but the situation is still being dealt with I believe. I think I have on other warn but if I do its 100% expired so I cant check what it was.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 7h 11m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? No

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Most days im on from around 4pm to 9pm but on weekends im usually on from 12pm to 12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
To help players make more money, have fun and make sure that everyone is having a great time, for example, if someone has been grinding for hours upon hours and suddenly they lose all of their money from something, I will help make sure that even though what happened sucks they will still continue to have a good experience on the server. Plus I don't tolerate any form of hate speech in anyway so if someone is caught saying "the gamer word" towards someone or saying that they hate a certain group of people, I will make sure that the whole situation is handled with properly and that their punishment will be well deserved.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I believe I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I can get along with most people really well and I feel I can help all players(including staff) have an even more enjoyable experience during their time on the server, I've also modded in a few discord servers in the past and I feel I know how to properly handle most situations but some form of training will always help and be much appreciated.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Some things about me are that I like to read comics, play video games, watch movies, watch tv(well, not really tv, just Netflix and stuff) and hangout with friends outside so if you want to have a conversation about any of those things(excluding me hanging out with friends bc that's more personal then the other things) I'd be more then down!

Last edited:
Hey Everyone! I just wanted to let anyone that said there was no effort know that I have edited my application and have added more to those last two questions as well as added my answer for the optional one! Please let me know if it needs to be improved further as I am open to all advice on how to better anything I do!