Accepted Pixel_clockzzz Staff Application

Pixel_clockzzz

User
Apr 26, 2022
Username: Pixel_clockzzz

◈ Your In-Game Name: Pixel_clockzzz

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/suanderscody72

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15 (31/10/2006 turned 15 on 31st Oct 2021)

Your Discord (with tag): Pixel Clockzzz#0427

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 6 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? BST (British Summer Time)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anywhere From 3:30PM-Whatever time i stay up till

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel there is alot of people on this server as it is growing on a daily basis. Therefore i believe that it may be handy to have a few extra staff member in case some people can not play for days IE (Holiday/mental Health breaks EXC), Along with this i want to see the community Thrive

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe That As this server grows It will require more Staff members, along with this i want to watch the server Thrive and grow
Together as a team

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I can Help with most problems
like most teenagers im currently in school
I've been thinking thoroughly about my current status on the server and i wish for my time to be used on here for perhaps years to come
If this gets denied I wish you all well and i will be applying next when i am able to do so i wish all the staff team And to whoever reads this i wish you Well :D
If i get accepted Thank you very much for giving me the chance to prove me worth on the server and i will not let you down
i shall try my best to meet whatever standards you may give to me Though i have my limitation Like all humans i will try my best to be a great staff member

-/+ kinda seems like they’re dedicated to be a staff but no effort shown

+1

You just meet the requirements.
The application is ok.
Timezone could be helpful when most staff are offline.
Seems dedicated.
Might as well interview the person.

+/- app could use some work, never interacted before but as others have said, seems dedicated

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to StygianPhoenix#9870 on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.