Potompatomp General Suggestion - nerf the double barrel

Potompatomp

User
Aug 30, 2021

Suggestion Name nerf the double barrel

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed lowering the double barrels damage

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed The double barrel is super overpowered, and can instantly kill someone with 150 HP and 100 armor. This is way to powerful, and makes raids able to be shut down instantly. This one be one way to help make the raider vs defender more balanced when it comes to advantages, and can hopefully make basing more of a challenge.

Links to Addons

+1 imagine raiding and you get killed as soon as u walk halfway into the base by a db

+1 150hp and 100 armour should not be 1 shot by this, it would still be powerful as a quickswitch tool, even if it put them to 1hp.

It 1 shots god bro

Suggestion Name nerf the double barrel

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed lowering the double barrels damage

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed The double barrel is super overpowered, and can instantly kill someone with 150 HP and 100 armor. This is way to powerful, and makes raids able to be shut down instantly. This one be one way to help make the raider vs defender more balanced when it comes to advantages, and can hopefully make basing more of a challenge.

Links to Addons
+/- It also makes raids easier being able to one shot a defender

-/+ I dont think the db itsself, I think the price is just too low, make it considerably expensive and harder for just a regular prof printer to get

+1 i think some how the Db should have its price increased or its effectiveness decreased. As is you can just defend with 1 person and just insta kill 2 people that are raiding.

Suggestion Noted
Noob changed the DB dropoff range.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​