Denied Preschool gaming Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preschool gaming

User
Aug 24, 2023
Username: Preschool gaming

◈ Your In-Game Name: Preschool gaming

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/preschool_gaming/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: preschoolgaming-preschoolgaming

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? As of now, 1d 1h 54m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time (CST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon prob 5:00-7:00 we can talk about different times

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a substantial amount of spare time on my hands, and I've developed a deep fondness for Dark RP servers.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've discovered the surrounding community to be exceptionally engaging and delightful. I'm eager to contribute my efforts to moderating your server, as I find the prospect truly exciting.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. In addition to my enthusiasm for the Dark RP community, I'd like to share more about my interests and background. I have a profound fascination for technology and its ever-evolving landscape. From the intricate inner workings of software to the marvels of hardware design, I am continuously intrigued by the way technology shapes our lives.

My exposure to various tech-related domains, coupled with my eagerness to stay updated on the latest advancements, has provided me with a solid foundation to contribute positively to the server. I believe that a robust understanding of technology can greatly enhance the online experience for both players and administrators alike.

By combining my passion for the Dark RP servers with my keen interest in technology, I am confident in my ability to not only help maintain a harmonious environment but also to bring innovative ideas to the table. I am excited about the possibility of working closely with the management team and the community to ensure that the server remains a hub of enjoyment and camaraderie.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the server in a meaningful way.

you rn:

10622945_10152672891271310_465734869866096386_n.jpg

Why is everyone -1'ing for his optional text?

Just edit your last two required questions and I'll +1. (Do not use the GPT for that)

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.
Use of Ai Text or Chat GPT is not allowed for creating staff applications you are now Blacklisted from staffing
We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.