!props Check In Game Current Prop Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Man

User
Dec 17, 2021
Your Moms Crib
Title really says all that is needed, I think this is not only useful to builders with donator ranks but to new players so they know their limit and if they would like to gain more I feel like they'd be more inclined to purchase a rank for the more props.

EXAMPLE:
Open chat type, "!props" (no "" obviously)
What should come up after typing "!props"
(Supporter? -->) 0/95 OR 0/40 (<-- User?)
Or the specified amount for your rank
The first number being how many props you have down, second number being your maximum props allowed to be down.​

PROS

- See how many props you have and the limit you have
- Easier job for builders so they do not have to count their props and they can strategize their builds before doing so by knowing the limit
- Better in general for all, from simple User ranks up to donator and staff ranks

- A small benefit that isn't a big addition that practically won't piss off or annoy anyone
- Fixes the confusion of people not knowing their prop limit and makes it easier so they do not have to come to the store to see what their rank offers, or for users they won't know the original unless they ask

CONS

- Don't really see anyone cons as it benefits all

+1 even though you can do this through tab menu, it's very tedious

could add an argument for someones ingame name/steamid for checking other peoples prop counts

+1 even though you can do this through tab menu, it's very tedious

could add an argument for someones ingame name/steamid for checking other peoples prop counts
I can see how this could also help staff, eg. "!props Irish" then it could list how many props the person has. I don't see much use for it but I do know that logs can see what you spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.