Accepted Psych0K1lla Staff Application

Psych0K1lla

User
Aug 21, 2023
Username: Psych0K1lla

◈ Your In-Game Name: Psych0K1lla

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199278351131/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: d3m0n1sm3

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 3 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST (Pacific Standard Time)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anywhere from 2PM-12AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of this community and wish to be more engaged by helping people out. I like helping people and i am a very mature person when it comes to something like this. My goal is to help people and learn more about Dark RP while staffing. Atomic is the only dark rp server i will play on as the community is good and i understand how most of the jobs work. I also want to learn more about staffing in gmod servers, and staffing this server. Its something I have wanted to do but I didn't want to disappoint anybody from my lack of experience. I am applying to learn and to help it is a goal I want to fulfil and hope you guys could make that happen.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am trustworthy, honest, professional, and will be active as much as i physically can. At most missing a day or two a week. I try my hardest to finish whatever i was told to do. I listen to people and what they have to say before taking action for something. I'm also very respectful of what people are doing and wont invade privacy. I am fairly active and am online whenever i can be. I have leadership skills and am a pretty smart person so i know when to do something and when not to. I don't just do things because i can, i have never abused any power i have because i know it will only lead to bad things happening to the server and me. I hope to see me on the staff team helping out and of course learning more.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I do get migraines here and there which would put me at a two day inactivity because they are bad. I also do after school stuff and sports. Those are the only big things you should know because it can affect when im on.

Last edited:
+/- Seems like they want to help but could use a little more information on the last two questions.

+1..

Besides the use of many periods.. I would say your application is good in the terms you sound like you know atleast somewhat of what it takes to be staff.. especially for someone with no experience.

You did make some grammar mistakes but nothing catastrophic.

But, overall I would say your application is detailed and it looks like you actually took sometime to write it.

Good Luck, Enzo.

-/+
No offence towards the kid but, i feel like the atomic staff team needs more people that are 16+ I think that he would be a good fit for the team.
He also has a lot of after school activities and get migranes which put him off the game for a few days, which makes me think that he might not get in the weekly ticket amount.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to aviinoo on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member