Denied Queef's Staff Application

+ ( Stixy ) +

User
Jul 4, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Queef Sniffer

Steam Name: Stixley

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271698046

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 14

Your discord name/tag: Queef Sniffer#0542

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, A few times. Mainly small RDM cases, / NLR cases where I didn't understand the situation.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1w 6d 18h 17m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Kappa.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have a small experience with BLogs and AWarn3 As I used these two addons for my server, and had a quick look through them.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I'd like to be apart of the staff team as I believe this could get me closer to the players within the server, and help me understand their side a lot more then just my side when I'm playing or experiencing issues. I think this could be a great benefit for the server and for me.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I believe I should be accepted onto the staff team as I have a fresh mind of the server, I'm a consistent player. I'd like to understand other players more then my own, I consistently use my mic and I'm able to be mature and respectful when needed. I've been playing this server for 2+ months, and I play almost every day. I think that having someone who wants to understand other players more then themselves, Would be a great asset because I have had a lot of admin sit experience and knowledge of how the sits go. And the best tactics and recommendations from other staff members.

What is your timezone? EST.

PS. I have this message sent from another server that I applied on, Not sure if this can apply here but here you go. "He tends to ask for verbals for users on the server, and helps out with the admin sits by explaining what happens and how to fix their mistakes." <-- Not exact but same 2 topics.

+1 when I've seen him he has acted mature and composed. I think he would be a decent addition to the staff team.

+1
Decent application, good guy. He did view some staff sits in the admin area which is a bonus.

-1 Considering your whole persona is glorifying someone who was mingy, MRDM'ed and got perma banned I cant recommend you. Also 14, and you dont seem mature for your age.

Edit: Since apparently your reading comprehension is lower then I thought, its not you who MRDM but the person you are impersonating. You said and I quote "I'm continuing his legacy" when you changed your name and picture to match the original Queef sniffer.

Also MrNick Posted a great Video showing you adverting a warning directed at no one, only to end up killing MrNick when he walked up behind you after the third warn.

If you want to be staff I would highly suggest you stop causing other players to have a negative experience on the server.

Last edited:
-1 Considering your whole persona is glorifying someone who was mingy, MRDM'ed and got perma banned I cant recommend you. Also 14, and you dont seem mature for your age.
I- Mrdmed and got perma banned? Wasn't me, Never got perma banned. I'm serious when I need to be, If you really need me to get someone that I'm Only serious to. Then go ahead and ask, Its hard to become staff if your judging me off my total experience on the server. As I'm not trying to be serious because its a simple game. Especially AtomicRP Is just based off of fun and joking at this point,

about 4 days ago was last time i see you and u rdm :(
Most likely it was a crossfire which I shouldn't be judged for if its true, Or came back to you or someone else rdming me and killed them base. I'm not intentionally going around and rdming, And I try to give everyone I "rdm" a new gun if I can.