Radio chat for all PD - Toggle Radio on/off - No boundaries

Marco

User
Apr 18, 2022
It would be really helpful if we could toggle a Radio chat for PD with no boundaries, so we can communicate with one another from a distance. Forgive me if this has already been suggested in the past, but I'm not sure why this isn't a thing on the server. It would make role playing as a cop much easier and more fun knowing that we could radio in for backup and what not.

I would really love to see this implemented, I don't really see a reason why it shouldn't.

+1 Would be pretty neat if PD could have their own voice chat, you can type /radio but I think an actual radio would be even better for communication and role play.

Reactions: Mahlaser and Marco
+1
I personally see no issue with this being a thing. Just enhances the role-play experience as communication is key especially when establishing a realistic role-play scenario. The only downside is, I don't think people are too serious when it comes to role-play on this server to be honest but I still think its a good idea so I'm all for it.

Reactions: Marco
+1
I personally see no issue with this being a thing. Just enhances the role-play experience as communication is key especially when establishing a realistic role-play scenario. The only downside is, I don't think people are too serious when it comes to role-play on this server to be honest but I still think its a good idea so I'm all for it.
I also agree, this suggestion is sort of a long shot. It's rare to have PD members role playing as they should, nonetheless this would be extremely fun, funny, and I honestly think a lot more people would take PD jobs more seriously if this addon was put in the game. Thanks for the feedback.

+1 Would be pretty neat if PD could have their own voice chat, you can type /radio but I think an actual radio would be even better for role play.
I've played on a server which had this implemented, and I really think it was the most fun I've ever had role playing as a cop. It would be so sweet if this was added to the Atomic servers. Group chat and /radio isn't really efficient enough, I always find myself having difficulties trying to give commands to the rest of PD, now if we could talk through a radio it would be a whole different story. Anyway, thanks for the feedback

+1 there is / radio and /channel and you can make your own type of chat but a voice one sounds cool

Suggestion Noted
This is something that used to be on the server that me and noob used to play back in the day, I remember it being pretty cool.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​