Denied RaquanLebron Staff Application

RaquanLebron

User
Jan 23, 2024
Username: RaquanLebron

◈ Your In-Game Name: hughmungaschungasamongus

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199203190828/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: hughmungaschungasamongus

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM I think, it was against my friends

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days and idk the hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon around 7

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been an avid participant in the AtomicRP server for enough time to want to make an impact, and during my time as a player, I have witnessed the positive impact that the Staff Team has on fostering a welcoming and enjoyable environment for everyone. I believe in the values upheld by the AtomicRP community, such as inclusivity, and fairness, and I am eager to contribute to maintaining and enhancing these principles.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I would be a good addition to the server because I enjoy helping people and making their days better, I'm eager to help the community that has given me memories I will cherish therefor being a staff is my way of repaying and contributing to the server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am an active student in school with sports and extracurriculars but I find time to manage and balance these activities. I am sometimes not able to get on every day as I am in the middle of moving houses.

+1 Overall seems like a decent app. I would say it’s worth an interview.

-/+ i don't see you in discord feel free to ping me otherwise

edit: indeed pinged me +1

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to kzik on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member