Apr 25, 2022
Username: redkillerkid05

◈ Your In-Game Name: Redkillerkid05

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ghjfgefs/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Redkillerkid05#6042

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. so I was not warned when this happened I think can't really remember but my friends told me I got taken into a sit and then banned but, it was late at night barley anyone on server 3 and besides me and my 3 other friends everyone was afk and there was nothing to do, so my friend shot me I shot him back accidentally hit my other friend in crossfire (we where all by the fountain) and I killed him in self defense and then my other homie killed me. so that's where it started and we just said fuck it 1v1v1 so we did and,I remember someone else on the server reported us and all of us where doing it but I only got banned, I got banned for one day then it was 5 days I don't know why they upped it ik its 5 day ban for I think they said is was mass rdm but so I understand why it was 5 days if it was mass rdm class V

AND YEA I DID GET BANNED FOR CLASS V MASS RDM but it was only friends killing friends and I was the only one that got banned witch was weird

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4days 2h 56m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? from 4-6pm to 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? because I want to help people and there are a lot of petty beef on the server and I want to resolve it like people placing props in peoples bases and not leaving people alone, and late at night when I am on people join the server and mass rdm and it takes around 5 to 20 min for a staff to get on and ban the guy, and I have bonded with people and alot of people have said that the staff are assholes and abusive and I want to be a good staff and lighten peoples day and its all about making the players happy and I want to solve alot of problems on the server and try to bring people together

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? why I should be accepted on the server is because I feel like I would be a good guy on the team im social im easy to get along to and when I first join the server late at night I have had 3 different deep conversations with staff and they all said they like me so i think the rest of the staff team will like me

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. im good at taking criticism sorry that's all I can think of.

Last edited:
+/- Rep
Things i don’t like
no experience, not much effort( i advise you to put skills you have that are think are essential for staffing)
Things i like
+Rep: I can see you have a good vision, hours( will be on early hours)
Recommendations
Put more effort into it, how much effort you put into the app shows us a lot.

Good luck 😁

+1 you seem to have the right vision as a staff member, good effort in your application and you seem like a good addition to the team. Good luck!

-1 Seen you once ingame, Seems a little immature but goodluck

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​