REMMAH

User
Sep 29, 2020
Your mom's house
General Questions

Your In-Game Name: REMMAH

Steam Name: REMMAH

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Meep_Hammer/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17 (7/30/03)

Your discord name/tag: REMMAH#0865

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? - Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for? - I was warned for RDM, the guy was spawning cages on my party, so I killed him. Unfortunately, despite my efforts, the staff ruled in his favor.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum) - 3+ Days

Have you read up on our rules fully? - Yes, and will continue to do so

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook? - Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? - Yes, although some people find it quiet, while others think it's perfect

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? - I used to be staff on MarkRP before it shut down, I absolutely loved being staff on there, it was, however, a smaller server, as I do have the experience I do want to gain more by being apart of a bigger community. When it shut down I went away from Gmod for a few months, and I was looking for GMOD servers to play on, this was the first welcoming server I played on.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? - I have plenty of sociable experience, I am very good with people, very patient. In the real world, I deal with angry people almost every day, I have to come to a resolve with them, it's my job. I can bring professionalism, experience, efficiency, and more to this team. I am, however, a bit rusty, but i am willing to learn and do what I must.

The required section of the staff application is complete, feel free to add in any extra details, if your staff application is accepted for interview, reach out to a member of the Management Team for interview. If it is denied, you may reapply for another staff position on Atomic Networks within 2 weeks of the date your thread is posted.

After further review, we have decided to deny your application. You have missed a key part in the application process. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.