Jugewnawt

User
Dec 17, 2020
Your In-Game Name: RiceyBoi

Steam Name: Jugewnawt

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16 going 17 this year

Your discord name/tag: Jugewnawt#3310

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Nope, will change my in game name sometime in the future.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Fail RP (Class 1, GamePlay) , RDM (Class 1, Unwar )

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1w 2d 2h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I use it quite abit.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes I have, but have forgotten what server, because it has been quite awhile, and the server closed due to inactivity.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Nope.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I personally love having fun on the server. I always find a way to make staying on worthwhile by making contraptions to keep the community and myself happy. The idea and concept of staffing is amazing for me because, I will be capable of dealing with certain situations with players, without having the need to bug on other staff members to get on and deal with people who ruin the fun on here, as I can be capable of doing it myself. Another big motivation on why I would enjoy staffing is because the idea of making events for the player base to enjoy, including myself as this quality can and will benefit the server's community and the quality of roleplay overall. Another reason of my intentions for becoming staff is that I simply enjoy playing and making other's laugh and have fun, give creative ideas on what to make for events and I personally believe that becoming staff would be an amazing addition to the server, and I hope you do too!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

We, as a community have many, many amazing qualities that can offer to the AtomicRP Server, but many of us have certain flaws that need improvements including myself, but one of the qualities I have, that I believe is crucial is dedication, I can safely say that I have put quite a lot of dedication on the server so far, and I plan on continuing my dedication on the server as a staff member. Another Quality I personally have is being available during the afternoon/nighttime as many players get on during the afternoon due to us having bad sleep schedules, and sometimes staff are hard to reach during the night time, as some are sleeping and this can be a big problem if no staff are on during absolute chaos on the server. Finally, a quality that some know of is that I am a familiar face to be seen by many staff, as I am very very active on the server and I am very happy to carry my own weight.

+/-
Will be staying neutral do to i have interacted with you and it was good interaction but there is a one question you miss out on filling

+1 Would love to see you be staff I've had bad and good experiences but mostly good your a pretty good guy and I like you staff app.